Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Flash MOBZZZ!

Alright, so Flash mobs are where it is at! These are freaking awesome. I would literally die if I ever saw one, and I think everyone knows me that I would swan dive into a flashmob if I had time to join one. Regardless I have a few flash mobs that literally slay me every time. This first one is a great one because of the fantastic mash-up. Great songs that literally get everyone moving..coupled with AMAZING dance moves. I absolutely wish that I was in this one because I may have been seen doing these moves..all of the time..



Then My next favorite is solely because of the song. Growing up my mother made us watch the sound of music all of the time, we have even been known to attend a sound of music sing along show or anniversary...my sister even was in the play. SO basically we know the movie, and Julie Andrews is fantastic #slightlyobsessed. THis one definitely calls my name.



The final one I feel is very fitting for the holiday season that is upon us. It is very easy to get mixed up in the hustle and bustle of finding presents and getting gifts. Bt try to think about what is really important to you during the holiday season. Family, and the gift of giving.


No comments:

Post a Comment